Affirmative Portfolios Packaging Engineer Vacancies in Port Elizabeth 2023
Latest hirings on Affirmative Portfolios Packaging Engineer Vacancies in Port Elizabeth. Career choice at Affirmative Portfolios Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Packaging Engineer Jobs at Affirmative Portfolios.
Packaging Engineer Available Jobs at Affirmative Portfolios 2023 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of Affirmative Portfolios Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies for Packaging Engineer Positions. The applications for Affirmative Portfolios Packaging Engineer Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Port Elizabeth. Applicants should rapidly apply for Affirmative Portfolios Port Elizabeth Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Affirmative Portfolios Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies 2023
Affirmative Portfolios Packaging Engineer Jobs in Port Elizabeth Hiring info
|Hiring Organization:-||Affirmative Portfolios|
|Job Type:-||Packaging Engineer Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Port Elizabeth|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Affirmative Portfolios Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||25 Mar 2023|
Packaging Engineer Vacancies Requirements:-
- Bachelor’s Degree (mechanical / electrical) or 4 year relevant technical qualification
- Relevant financial qualification would be an advantage
- Min 5 years technical experience in maintenance and leadership in an FMCG environment
- Broad based engineering and packaging knowledge
- Ability to develop and control budgets
- Leadership ability (ability to lead planners, controllers and full engineering team)
- Deep understanding of Packaging operations, processes and systems
- Deep understanding of Asset management, Autonomous Maintenance and OEM Partnering
- Understanding of Project Management
- Understanding of Asset Management standards and guidelines, including the manufacturing way
- A good understanding of Safety, Health and Environment which includes Sustainable Development.
- Ability to manage complex projects of significant number
- A good understanding of business processes which include financial management, performance management, talent management and IR
- Demonstrate and understanding and knowledge of manufacturing principles and practices with the industry
- Demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of FMCG Industry
Affirmative Portfolios Packaging Engineer Applying Process
Congratulations on making a smart choice! By seeking information on How to apply for the Packaging Engineer Job, you’ve already positioned yourself ahead of the competition. With this level of dedication, you’ll excel in any challenge that comes your way.
Apply Now for Affirmative Portfolios Packaging Engineer vacancies