Beyond zero Senior Compliance Officer Vacancies in East London – Deadline 06 Jun 2023
Discover the latest Beyond zero Senior Compliance Officer Vacancies in East London with this concise guide. Learn about the requirements and application processes for Senior Compliance Officer Jobs at Beyond zero. Begin a fulfilling career by applying for Beyond zero Senior Compliance Officer Jobs in East London, and eliminate doubts about current Beyond zero Senior Compliance Officer Careers by Reading the Entire Article.
Check New:- Beyond zero Vacancies
Beyond zero Senior Compliance Officer Vacancies in East London 2023 – Eastern Cape Jobs
|Hiring Organization:-||Beyond zero Vacancies 2023|
|Job Type:-||Senior Compliance Officer Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In East London|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Beyond zero Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/- Yearly|
||06 Jun 2023|
Check Latest:- Eastern Cape Latest Jobs
Beyond zero Senior Compliance Officer Position Requirements:-
Explore the diverse qualifications for Senior Compliance Officer Jobs at Beyond zero in this succinct paragraph. Find the eligibility criteria for Beyond zero Senior Compliance Officer Vacancies outlined below.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics, Accounting, or a relevant reputable professional
qualification such as ACCA, CIMA 8+ years’ experience with financial and grant management,
budgeting, and reconciliation.
▪ Completed audit articles.
▪ Master’s degree in business administration, Management, Finance, or related field preferred.
▪ Demonstrable knowledge of non-profit grants and compliance management working with and
interpreting Global Fund rules and regulations.
▪ Completed audit articles.
▪ Experience in a financial-grants management role at an organization that works nationallyinternationally and that receives revenue from different constituents such as Global Fund or PEPFAR.
▪ Excellent written and oral communication skills.
▪ Experience with audits of development aid programmes or the projects funded by international donors
and institution is required.
▪ Knowledge of Global Fund Audits or LFA reviews and Global Fund reporting especially Programme
Update Disbursement Report (PUDR) a must.
▪ Experience in the use of Sage Evolution accounting software is desirable.
▪ Behavioural competencies should include the ability to identify patterns or connections between
situations that are not obviously related, using conceptual or inductive reasoning.
▪ Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet time sensitive deadlines. Show a
systematic effort to obtain needed data or feedback; and link long-range visions and concepts to daily
work, ranging from simple understanding to an awareness of the impact at large on strategies and on
▪ Up to date knowledge and understanding of the Global Fund requirements, as well as experience in
forecasting, negotiating, implementing the indirect cost rate (ICR) to ensure full cost recovery
throughout the organization.
How to Apply Online for Senior Compliance Officer Jobs at Beyond zero?
Discover the online application process for Beyond zero Senior Compliance Officer jobs in this concise paragraph. We’ve provided detailed information and streamlined steps to ensure a seamless application experience. To access the application, Click Here.
Apply Now for Beyond zero Senior Compliance Officer Vacancies
Discover endless possibilities at Nxtgovtjobs — your gateway to a brighter future! Head to our homepage for more exciting opportunities.