Latest hirings on ECSECC Human Resources Officer Vacancies in East London. Career choice at ECSECC Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Human Resources Officer Jobs at ECSECC.
Human Resources Officer Available Jobs at ECSECC 2023 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of ECSECC Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for ECSECC Vacancies for Human Resources Officer Positions. The applications for ECSECC Human Resources Officer Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in East London. Applicants should rapidly apply for ECSECC East London Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for ECSECC Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- ECSECC Vacancies 2023
ECSECC Human Resources Officer Jobs in East London Hiring info
|Human Resources Officer Jobs
|Jobs In East London
|Eastern Cape Jobs
|Application Form (If Needed):-
|Download ECSECC Job Application Form Pdf
|R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly
|27 Mar 2023
Human Resources Officer Vacancies Requirements:-
Qualifications, Skill and Competencies
- A minimum NQF 5 certificate in Human Resources Management, Public Management or Business Management or any Human Resources Management related field.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (NQF 7) in Human Resources Management ,Public Management or Business Management or any Human Resources Management related field will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Have strong project management skills with a focus on attention to detail and meeting deadline.
- Ability to plan, organise, coordinate, multitask and prioritise under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of Labour Legislation in South Africa.
- Good report writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Proven experience as HR officer, administrator.
- Experience of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, leave management, etc.)
- Evidence of dealing with high volume, deadline driven requests in a calm, diplomatic and persuasive manner.
ECSECC Human Resources Officer Applying Process
Congratulations on making a smart choice! By seeking information on How to apply for the Human Resources Officer Job, you’ve already positioned yourself ahead of the competition. With this level of dedication, you’ll excel in any challenge that comes your way.