Kouga Local Municipality Infrastructure And Engineering Officer Vacancies in Kouga 2023
Latest hirings on Kouga Local Municipality Infrastructure And Engineering Officer Vacancies in Kouga. Career choice at Kouga Local Municipality Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Infrastructure And Engineering Officer Jobs at Kouga Local Municipality.
Infrastructure And Engineering Officer Available Jobs at Kouga Local Municipality 2023 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of Kouga Local Municipality Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Kouga Local Municipality Vacancies for Infrastructure And Engineering Officer Positions. The applications for Kouga Local Municipality Infrastructure And Engineering Officer Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Kouga. Applicants should rapidly apply for Kouga Local Municipality Kouga Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Kouga Local Municipality Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Kouga Local Municipality Vacancies 2023
Kouga Local Municipality Infrastructure And Engineering Officer Jobs in Kouga Hiring info
|Hiring Municipality:-||Kouga Local Municipality|
|Job Type:-||Infrastructure And Engineering Officer Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Kouga|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Kouga Local Municipality Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||14 Apr 2023|
Infrastructure And Engineering Officer Vacancies Requirements:-
- Relevant NQF level 6 qualification in Secretarial/ Public Administration;
- 3 years relevant experience;
- Secretarial skills at a senior level, some of which should preferably have been gained in a local government environment;
- Proficiency in minute taking and undertaking of independent research;
- Attention to detail and consistently upholding excellent office administration
- High level computer Literacy: Office Applications;
- Sound communication skills (oral and written);
- Good computer knowledge in office applications;
- Excellent planning skills; agility and adaptation to a dynamic work environment.
- MUST be able to work under severe pressure.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in at least two of the official languages in Kouga Municipality (Afrikaans, English, and
Kouga Local Municipality Infrastructure And Engineering Officer Applying Process
Congratulations on making a smart choice! By seeking information on How to apply for the Infrastructure And Engineering Officer Job, you’ve already positioned yourself ahead of the competition. With this level of dedication, you’ll excel in any challenge that comes your way.
Apply Now for Kouga Local Municipality Infrastructure And Engineering Officer vacancies