Latest hirings on Kouga Local Municipality Town And Regional Planning Manager Vacancies in Kouga. Career choice at Kouga Local Municipality Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Town And Regional Planning Manager Jobs at Kouga Local Municipality.
Town And Regional Planning Manager Available Jobs at Kouga Local Municipality 2023 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of Kouga Local Municipality Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Kouga Local Municipality Vacancies for Town And Regional Planning Manager Positions. The applications for Kouga Local Municipality Town And Regional Planning Manager Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Kouga. Applicants should rapidly apply for Kouga Local Municipality Kouga Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Kouga Local Municipality Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Kouga Local Municipality Vacancies 2023
Kouga Local Municipality Town And Regional Planning Manager Jobs in Kouga Hiring info
|Kouga Local Municipality
|Town And Regional Planning Manager Jobs
|Jobs In Kouga
|Eastern Cape Jobs
|Application Form (If Needed):-
|Download Kouga Local Municipality Job Application Form Pdf
|R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly
|03 Mar 2023
Town And Regional Planning Manager Vacancies Requirements:-
- Bachelors Degree in Town Planning or equivalent NQF 7 qualification;
- 5 Years Relevant Work Experience of which 2 years must be in a middle management position;
- Code B Driving License;
- Thorough knowledge of Town and Regional planning, GIS and IDP planning processes and Local Government Sector processes;
- Sound knowledge of research and analytical theories and practices;
- Project management certificate;
- Registration with SACPLAN as a Professional Planner;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent, report writing and presentation skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Drive and tenacity to lead a senior multi-disciplinary team;
- Monitoring of performance;
- Must be able to speak, read and write in at least two of the official languages in Kouga Municipality (Afrikaans, English, and Xhosa).
How to Submit Online Applications for Town And Regional Planning Manager Vacancies at Kouga Local Municipality?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for Kouga Local Municipality Town And Regional Planning Manager Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting Kouga Local Municipality official Portal choose the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Eastern Cape.
- Cross-check the Town And Regional Planning Manager Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded Kouga Local Municipality Town And Regional Planning Manager Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the Kouga Local Municipality Career Portal.