Discover the latest Kouga Municipality Planning and Development Director Vacancies in East London with this concise guide. Learn about the requirements and application processes for Planning and Development Director Jobs at Kouga Municipality. Begin a fulfilling career by applying for Kouga Municipality Planning and Development Director Jobs in East London, and eliminate doubts about current Kouga Municipality Planning and Development Director Careers by Reading the Entire Article.
Check New:- Kouga Municipality Vacancies
Kouga Municipality Planning and Development Director Vacancies in East London 2023 – Eastern Cape Jobs
|Hiring Municipality:-||Kouga Municipality Vacancies 2023|
|Job Type:-||Planning and Development Director Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In East London|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Kouga Municipality Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/- Yearly|
||20 Oct 2023|
Check Latest:- Eastern Cape Municipality Jobs
Kouga Municipality Planning and Development Director Postion Requirements:-
Explore the diverse qualifications for Planning and Development Director Jobs at Kouga Municipality in this succinct paragraph. Find the eligibility criteria for Kouga Municipality Planning and Development Director Vacancies outlined below.
• Relevant NQF level 8 qualification;
• Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience at senior and middle management level, of which at least two (2) years must be at senior management level;
• Have proven successful Developmental/Town and Regional planning experience;
• Excellent facilitation and communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of Kouga Area of jurisdiction;
• Certificate in Municipal Finance Management or Certificate Program in Municipal Development (CPMD) in line with the Minimum regulations on competency levels of 2007 or achievement thereof within the prescribed timeframe;
• A Valid Code 8 Driver’s License and own transport;
• Added advantage: Project Management Certificate or Diploma and Registration as a Professional Planner in accordance with the Planning Professions Act, 2002, (Act No. 36 of 2002);
How to Apply Online for Planning and Development Director Jobs at Kouga Municipality?
Discover the online application process for Kouga Municipality Planning and Development Director jobs in this concise paragraph. We’ve provided detailed information and streamlined steps to ensure a seamless application experience. To access the application, Click Here.
Latest Hiring Municipality in South Africa (Check Now)
Discover endless possibilities at Nxtgovtjobs — your gateway to a brighter future! Head to our homepage for more exciting opportunities.