Latest hirings on Legal Aid Supervisory Legal Practitioner Vacancies in Queenstown. Career choice at Legal Aid Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Supervisory Legal Practitioner Jobs at Legal Aid.
Supervisory Legal Practitioner Available Jobs at Legal Aid 2022 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of the Legal Aid Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Legal Aid Vacancies for Supervisory Legal Practitioner Positions. Applications for Legal Aid Supervisory Legal Practitioner Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Queenstown. Applicants should rapidly apply for Legal Aid Queenstown Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Legal Aid Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Legal Aid Vacancies 2022
Legal Aid Supervisory Legal Practitioner Jobs in Queenstown Hiring info
|Hiring Organization:-||Legal Aid|
|Job Type:-||Supervisory Legal Practitioner Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Vacancies Type:-||Government vacancies
|Locality:-||Jobs In Queenstown|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Legal Aid Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||21 Nov 2022|
Supervisory Legal Practitioner Vacancies Requirements:-
- B Proc or LLB.
- Admitted Attorney.
- At least seven (7) years of post-admission legal experience.
- Experience as a Senior Legal Practitioner or equivalent preferable.
- Legal Quality Assurance score of not less than 90%.
- Must be able to mentor and supervise.
- Legal representation and litigation skills.
- Human rights orientation.
- A commitment to professionalism and service excellence.
- A valid code 08 driver’s licence compulsory.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong research capabilities.
- Good administrative skills.
- Strong training and development skills.
How to Submit Online Applications for Supervisory Legal Practitioner Vacancies at Legal Aid?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for the Legal Aid Supervisory Legal Practitioner Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting the Legal Aid official Portal chooses the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Eastern Cape.
- Cross-check the Supervisory Legal Practitioner Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded the Legal Aid Supervisory Legal Practitioner Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the Legal Aid Career Portal.