Livingstone Hospital Chief Medical Orthotist Jobs 2022 Apply Now @echealth.gov.za. Recent updates of Livingstone Hospital Chief Medical Orthotist Vacancies in Eastern Cape. Hiring Opportunity at the post of Chief Medical Orthotist Jobs at Livingstone Hospital. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming Jobs in Medical hospitals.
The latest notification has been issued for Livingstone Hospital Chief Medical Orthotist Jobs in Port Elizabeth. Candidates from different SA regions are invited to apply for Livingstone Hospital Vacancies Chief Medical Orthotist. Interested candidates for Chief Medical Orthotist Jobs at Livingstone Hospital can now apply online for this opportunity. Further details of current Livingstone Hospital Chief Medical Orthotist Vacancies in Eastern Cape and other latest Jobs has been discussed in this portal.
Parent Page:- Government Hospital Careers 2022
Apply Online Livingstone Hospital Chief Medical Orthotist Jobs 2022
Livingstone hospital is one of the best choices for individuals willing to carve a well-growing career. Like Livingstone Chief Medical Orthotist Hospital Jobs in Port Elizabeth, many other opportunities are constantly being released here. Qualified applicants can apply for Livingstone Hospital Chief Medical Orthotist Vacancies in Eastern Cape by sending applications to the official page. Additionally, various other Chief Medical Orthotist Jobs at government Hospitals are waiting for the applicants.
Government Chief Medical Orthotist Jobs at Livingstone Hospital
|Hiring Hospital:-||Livingstone Hospital|
|Job Type:-||Chief Medical Orthotist Jobs|
|Employment Type:-||Full-time Jobs|
|Salary Est:-||R 295000-425000/- Annually|
|Location:-||Jobs in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape|
|Closing Date:-||08 Jul 2022|
Livingstone Hospital Chief Medical Orthotist Vacancies Requirements:-
- National Diploma / Degree / or equivalent in Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics. Three-year experience as a Medical Orthotist and Prosthetist. Computer Literate. Supervisory experience and metal work background an advantage. Basic knowledge in finance Experience in Public Sector, an advantage. Proof of HPCSA Registration certificate for MOP’s. Basic knowledge in Orthotics and Prosthetics materials, an advantage. Basic knowledge of OHS regulations. Quality assurance skills. Sound knowledge of basic equipment, machinery, tools and various materials use. Ability to work with multi-disciplinary team. Ability to use initiative and work under pressure in a busy hospital Service delivery innovation. Written and verbal communication skills Good interpersonal relationship. Good ethical conduct
How to Apply for Livingstone Hospital Chief Medical Orthotist Vacancies in Port Elizabeth?
Qualified Candidates Willing to apply online for Chief Medical Orthotist jobs near me are suggested to follow the instructions listed below.
- Click the”Apply Now” button available below this webpage.
- A new page delivering all the latest openings of the latest Livingstone Hospital Vacancies will appear.
- Browse the job list and select the best-suited jobs per your academic background. (Here, we are discussing Livingstone Hospital Chief Medical Orthotist Jobs in Port Elizabeth).
- Carefully read all the instructions for the job vacancy and download the online job application form.
- Fill in the information as instructed in the application.
- Finally, send the application by email or on the official career page of a respected authority.