Latest hirings on MASA Outsourcing Business Development Manager Vacancies in Port Elizabeth. Career choice at MASA Outsourcing Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Business Development Manager Jobs at MASA Outsourcing.
Business Development Manager Available Jobs at MASA Outsourcing 2023 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of MASA Outsourcing Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for MASA Outsourcing Vacancies for Business Development Manager Positions. The applications for MASA Outsourcing Business Development Manager Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Port Elizabeth. Applicants should rapidly apply for MASA Outsourcing Port Elizabeth Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for MASA Outsourcing Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- MASA Outsourcing Vacancies 2023
MASA Outsourcing Business Development Manager Jobs in Port Elizabeth Hiring info
|Hiring Organization:-||MASA Outsourcing|
|Job Type:-||Business Development Manager Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Port Elizabeth|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download MASA Outsourcing Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||25 Mar 2023|
Business Development Manager Vacancies Requirements:-
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering, with a business qualification/degree being an added advantage
- An excellent understanding of the infrastructure segment, role players, channels, product portfolio etc.
- Ability to lead virtual project team to a successful implementation across countries
- Excellent intercultural skills to cooperate with country and partner Managers various countries
- At least 10 years work experience, with 5 years minimum in a business/sales/channel development role
- Previous experience working directly in or with a channel sales organization/business essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven negotiating skills
- Team player, able to juggle multiple work-streams with matrix resources and goals in a dynamic, growing company where cultural change and matrix organization is a norm. Candidate should be flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Project/program management experience beneficial
- Strong business and finance acumen
- Market analysis/Marketing competence
MASA Outsourcing Business Development Manager Applying Process
Congratulations on making a smart choice! By seeking information on How to apply for the Business Development Manager Job, you’ve already positioned yourself ahead of the competition. With this level of dedication, you’ll excel in any challenge that comes your way.