Latest hirings on Médecins Sans Frontierès Project Medical Responsible Vacancies in Port Elizabeth. Career choice at Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Project Medical Responsible Jobs at Médecins Sans Frontierès.
Project Medical Responsible Available Jobs at Médecins Sans Frontierès 2023 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies for Project Medical Responsible Positions. The applications for Médecins Sans Frontierès Project Medical Responsible Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Port Elizabeth. Applicants should rapidly apply for Médecins Sans Frontierès Port Elizabeth Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies 2023
Médecins Sans Frontierès Project Medical Responsible Jobs in Port Elizabeth Hiring info
|Médecins Sans Frontierès
|Project Medical Responsible Jobs
|Jobs In Port Elizabeth
|Eastern Cape Jobs
|Application Form (If Needed):-
|Download Médecins Sans Frontierès Job Application Form Pdf
|R 488, 208-R 660, 752/ Yearly
|10 Feb 2023
Project Medical Responsible Vacancies Requirements:-
- Medical Doctor or Paramedical registered or to be registered with the relevant board required
- A degree in Public Health, Global Health, or Epidemiology is an asset
- International MSF experience in developing countries required with a minimum of 2 missions of ≥9 months as PMR/MTL (Medical Team Leader); at least 1 mission as a (Deputy) MedCo is an asset •
- Validated as PMR, (Deputy) Medical Coordinator (MedCo) within MSF Pool
- Experience with setting up a new project is an asset • Proven NCDs clinical experience and operational research is an asset
- Experience in emergency response is an asset
How to Submit Online Applications for Project Medical Responsible Vacancies at Médecins Sans Frontierès?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for Médecins Sans Frontierès Project Medical Responsible Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting Médecins Sans Frontierès official Portal choose the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Eastern Cape.
- Cross-check the Project Medical Responsible Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded Médecins Sans Frontierès Project Medical Responsible Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the Médecins Sans Frontierès Career Portal.