MICTSETA Etqa Manager Vacancies in East London 2023
Latest hirings on MICTSETA Etqa Manager Vacancies in East London. Career choice at MICTSETA Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Etqa Manager Jobs at MICTSETA.
Etqa Manager Available Jobs at MICTSETA 2023 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of MICTSETA Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for MICTSETA Vacancies for Etqa Manager Positions. The applications for MICTSETA Etqa Manager Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in East London. Applicants should rapidly apply for MICTSETA East London Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for MICTSETA Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- MICTSETA Vacancies 2023
MICTSETA Etqa Manager Jobs in East London Hiring info
|Job Type:-||Etqa Manager Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In East London|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download MICTSETA Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||11 Apr 2023|
Etqa Manager Vacancies Requirements:-
• Bachelor’s Degree (NQF 7) in HRM/HRD and or Public Administration/ Management or
• Post Graduate Degree (NQF 8) in HRM/HRD and or Public Administration/ Management
or equivalent; will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in Training and Development Quality Assurance
(Experience within a Post-School Education and Training (PSET) environment will be an
• Knowledge of legislations governing SETAs, i.e. QTCO, SDA, NQF, ETQA regulations, etc.
• Sound knowledge and experience with People and Performance Management
• Sound knowledge and experience in stakeholder management;
• Sound knowledge of quality assurance systems;
• Thorough knowledge and application of the relative frameworks that guide quality
assurance in general;
• Effective written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task;
• Effective report writing skills;
• Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle
MICTSETA Etqa Manager Applying Process
Congratulations on making a smart choice! By seeking information on How to apply for the Etqa Manager Job, you’ve already positioned yourself ahead of the competition. With this level of dedication, you’ll excel in any challenge that comes your way.
Apply Now for MICTSETA Etqa Manager vacancies