MPC Recruitment Payroll Administrator Vacancies in Gqeberha 2023
Latest hirings on MPC Recruitment Payroll Administrator Vacancies in Gqeberha. Career choice at MPC Recruitment Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Payroll Administrator Jobs at MPC Recruitment.
Payroll Administrator Available Jobs at MPC Recruitment 2023 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of MPC Recruitment Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for MPC Recruitment Vacancies for Payroll Administrator Positions. The applications for MPC Recruitment Payroll Administrator Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Gqeberha. Applicants should rapidly apply for MPC Recruitment Gqeberha Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for MPC Recruitment Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- MPC Recruitment Vacancies 2023
MPC Recruitment Payroll Administrator Jobs in Gqeberha Hiring info
|Hiring Organization:-||MPC Recruitment|
|Job Type:-||Payroll Administrator Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Gqeberha|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download MPC Recruitment Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||20 Feb 2023|
Payroll Administrator Vacancies Requirements:-
• Diploma Payroll Administration; • Minimum 5-7 years’ experience (automotive industry) in payroll administration, specifically SAGE People 300; • Experience in SQUBE time and attendance system is advantageous; • SAP experience advantageous; • Advanced computer literacy in MS Office – advanced MS Excel is imperative • Strong numerical and IT skills with high level of accuracy and attention to detail; (Excel proficiency and/or Sage experiential assessments will be conducted). • Strong communication and people skills – ability to maintain good employee relations; • Ability to work under pressure; • Strong planning and organisational skills, • Goal and deadline driven; • Ability to work independently and with integrity.
How to Submit Online Applications for Payroll Administrator Vacancies at MPC Recruitment?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for MPC Recruitment Payroll Administrator Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting MPC Recruitment official Portal choose the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Eastern Cape.
- Cross-check the Payroll Administrator Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded MPC Recruitment Payroll Administrator Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the MPC Recruitment Career Portal.
Apply Now for MPC Recruitment Payroll Administrator vacancies