Latest hirings on Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Economic Development Vacancies in Port Elizabeth. Career choice at Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Economic Development Jobs at Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality.
Economic Development Available Jobs at Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality 2022 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Vacancies for Economic Development Positions. The applications for Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Economic Development Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Port Elizabeth. Applicants should rapidly apply for Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Port Elizabeth Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Vacancies 2022
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Economic Development Jobs in Port Elizabeth Hiring info
|Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality
|Economic Development Jobs
|Jobs In Port Elizabeth
|Eastern Cape Jobs
|Application Form (If Needed):-
|Download Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Job Application Form Pdf
|R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly
|14 Apr 2023
Economic Development Vacancies Requirements:-
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/Public Administration/Law or equivalent qualification relevant to the knowledge and skills required for the post.
- Five to seven years’ experience at senior or top management level, with proven successful institutional transformation within the public and private sectors.
- A Certificate in Municipal Finance and Management or attaining within eighteen (18) months after employment the number of unit standards required for Senior Managers in terms of the 2007 Municipal Regulations on Competency levels.
- Valid Code 8 driver’s licence and own transport.
- Candidates will be expected to demonstrate their knowledge and experience of the principles of good corporate governance and compliance in a government or quasi-government environment, as well as policy implementation, contract and risk management, implementation of systems and controls, and performance management.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate extensive experience in the management of a substantial staff complement and budget.
- Candidates will, in addition, be required to demonstrate a practical understanding of the constitutional, legislative and policy framework governing the local sphere of government and, in particular, the responsibilities of a senior manager in terms of the Municipal Systems Act (No. 32 of 2000) and Municipal Finance Management Act (No. 56 of 2003).
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Economic Development Applying Process
Congratulations on making a smart choice! By seeking information on How to apply for the Economic Development Job, you’ve already positioned yourself ahead of the competition. With this level of dedication, you’ll excel in any challenge that comes your way.