Latest hirings on NMMU Lecturer Public Law Vacancies in Gqeberha. Career choice at NMMU Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Lecturer Public Law Jobs at NMMU.
Lecturer Public Law Available Jobs at NMMU 2022 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of the NMMU Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for NMMU Vacancies for Lecturer Public Law Positions. Applications for NMMU Lecturer Public Law Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Gqeberha. Applicants should rapidly apply for NMMU Gqeberha Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for NMMU Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- NMMU Vacancies 2022
NMMU Lecturer Public Law Jobs in Gqeberha Hiring info
|Job Type:-||Lecturer Public Law Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Vacancies Type:-||Government vacancies
|Locality:-||Jobs In Gqeberha|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download NMMU Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||28 Oct 2022|
Lecturer Public Law Vacancies Requirements:-
- An LLD or PHD in a sub-discipline in Public Law or equivalent
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in a teaching, learning and research environment
- Proven record of accepted peer-reviewed publications
- Proven record of post-graduate supervision
How to Submit Online Applications for Lecturer Public Law Vacancies at NMMU?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for the NMMU Lecturer Public Law Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting the NMMU official Portal chooses the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Eastern Cape.
- Cross-check the Lecturer Public Law Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded the NMMU Lecturer Public Law Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the NMMU Career Portal.