Discover the latest Puma Retail Store Manager Vacancies in Port Elizabeth with this concise guide. Learn about the requirements and application processes for Retail Store Manager Jobs at Puma. Begin a fulfilling career by applying for Puma Retail Store Manager Jobs in Port Elizabeth, and eliminate doubts about current Puma Retail Store Manager Careers by Reading the Entire Article.
Puma Retail Store Manager Vacancies in Port Elizabeth 2023 – Eastern Cape Jobs
|Puma Vacancies 2023
|Retail Store Manager Jobs
|Jobs In Port Elizabeth
|Eastern Cape Jobs
|Application Form (If Needed):-
|Download Puma Job Application Form Pdf
|R 258,532 – R348,107/- Yearly
|05 May 2023
Puma Retail Store Manager Postion Requirements:-
Explore the diverse qualifications for Retail Store Manager Jobs at Puma in this succinct paragraph. Find the eligibility criteria for Puma Retail Store Manager Vacancies outlined below.
- National senior certificate
- 2 – 3 years of management experience in a focused, customer service-oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record
- Proven ability to exceed sales while meeting payroll goals, demonstrated ability to identify, hire, train, develop and retain top talent Managers as well as teams, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information and facilitate store visits
- Strong interpersonal, communication and motivational skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Commercial acumen
- PC-skills, MS-Office Knowledge, Outlook, Internet
How to Apply Online for Retail Store Manager Jobs at Puma?
Discover the online application process for Puma Retail Store Manager jobs in this concise paragraph. We’ve provided detailed information and streamlined steps to ensure a seamless application experience. To access the application, Click Here.