Latest hirings on Rhodes University Faculty Law Lecturer Vacancies in Grahamstown. Career choice at Rhodes University Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Faculty Law Lecturer Jobs at Rhodes University.
Faculty Law Lecturer Available Jobs at Rhodes University 2023 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of Rhodes University Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Rhodes University Vacancies for Faculty Law Lecturer Positions. The applications for Rhodes University Faculty Law Lecturer Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Grahamstown. Applicants should rapidly apply for Rhodes University Grahamstown Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Rhodes University Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Rhodes University Vacancies 2023
Rhodes University Faculty Law Lecturer Jobs in Grahamstown Hiring info
|Hiring Organization:-||Rhodes University|
|Job Type:-||Faculty Law Lecturer Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Grahamstown|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Rhodes University Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||13 Feb 2023|
Faculty Law Lecturer Vacancies Requirements:-
At least an LLM degree preceded by a LLB degree from a South African university. A PhD would be an advantage.
- Tutoring or facilitation experience with a commitment to a career in academia
- Ability and interest to teach in the following disciplinary areas: Mercantile Law and/or Procedural law.
- Preferably some teaching experience in a University context.
- Track record of administration, management and/or leadership roles (leadership roles may be informal)
How to Submit Online Applications for Faculty Law Lecturer Vacancies at Rhodes University?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for Rhodes University Faculty Law Lecturer Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting Rhodes University official Portal choose the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Eastern Cape.
- Cross-check the Faculty Law Lecturer Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded Rhodes University Faculty Law Lecturer Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the Rhodes University Career Portal.