RU Counselling Psychology Lecturer Vacancies in Grahamstown 2023
Latest hirings on RU Counselling Psychology Lecturer Vacancies in Grahamstown. Career choice at RU Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Counselling Psychology Lecturer Jobs at RU.
Counselling Psychology Lecturer Available Jobs at RU 2023 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of RU Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for RU Vacancies for Counselling Psychology Lecturer Positions. The applications for RU Counselling Psychology Lecturer Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Grahamstown. Applicants should rapidly apply for RU Grahamstown Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for RU Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- RU Vacancies 2023
RU Counselling Psychology Lecturer Jobs in Grahamstown Hiring info
|Job Type:-||Counselling Psychology Lecturer Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Grahamstown|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download RU Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||17 Apr 2023|
Counselling Psychology Lecturer Vacancies Requirements:-
- Three years of practice experience registered as a Counselling Psychologist with the HPCSA, and case supervision experience is advantageous.
- Some teaching experience is required. Should be acquainted with online/ blended teaching, testing and marking or be willing to immediately acquire these skills once on the job through workshop attendance or other developmental opportunities.
- Ability to teach and interest in any of the following areas is required:
- psychological assessment, particularly cognitive assessments,
- psycho-analytic psychotherapies,
- child psychotherapies,
- career assessment and counselling,
- group therapy processes.
- Multilingualism in teaching and case supervision is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to supervise postgraduate students as research supervision at Hons, Masters and PhD level as per qualification will be required once in the job.
- Some evidence and experience of conducting research.
- Track record of administration, management and/or leadership roles (leadership roles may be informal).
RU Counselling Psychology Lecturer Applying Process
Congratulations on making a smart choice! By seeking information on How to apply for the Counselling Psychology Lecturer Job, you’ve already positioned yourself ahead of the competition. With this level of dedication, you’ll excel in any challenge that comes your way.
Apply Now for RU Counselling Psychology Lecturer vacancies