Latest hirings on RU Financial Administrator Vacancies in Grahamstown. Career choice at RU Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Financial Administrator Jobs at RU.
Financial Administrator Available Jobs at RU 2022 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of the RU Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for RU Vacancies for Financial Administrator Positions. Applications for RU Financial Administrator Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Grahamstown. Applicants should rapidly apply for RU Grahamstown Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for RU Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- RU Vacancies 2022
RU Financial Administrator Jobs in Grahamstown Hiring info
|Job Type:-||Financial Administrator Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Vacancies Type:-||Government vacancies
|Locality:-||Jobs In Grahamstown|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download RU Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||10 Nov 2022|
Financial Administrator Vacancies Requirements:-
- Grade 12 plus approximately 4 years’ relevant experience where such experience includes: –
- A thorough understanding of financial management and accounting principles, with the ability to consolidate sets of accounts in the required format/s. The ability to investigate and reconcile multiple accounts is essential.
- Previous experience in community engagement would be an advantage
- Previous experience in writing a requirement e.g. fundraising proposals or reports or academic papers etc.
- Previous experience working within a computerised accounting environment and having worked with Excel at an advanced level.
- Previous experience in working with word-processing (including being able to create and maintain databases), email and the internet.
- Previous experience in setting up and maintaining filing and administrative systems.
- Candidates who are certified bookkeepers (i.e., they belong to a professional body) will be at a distinct advantage.
- A Drivers license is a distinct advantage
How to Submit Online Applications for Financial Administrator Vacancies at RU?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for the RU Financial Administrator Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting the RU official Portal chooses the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Eastern Cape.
- Cross-check the Financial Administrator Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded the RU Financial Administrator Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the RU Career Portal.