Latest hirings on RU Lecturer Statistics Vacancies in Grahamstown. Career choice at RU Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Lecturer Statistics Jobs at RU.
Lecturer Statistics Available Jobs at RU 2022 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of the RU Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for RU Vacancies for Lecturer Statistics Positions. Applications for RU Lecturer Statistics Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Grahamstown. Applicants should rapidly apply for RU Grahamstown Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for RU Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- RU Vacancies 2022
RU Lecturer Statistics Jobs in Grahamstown Hiring info
|Job Type:-||Lecturer Statistics Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Vacancies Type:-||Government vacancies
|Locality:-||Jobs In Grahamstown|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download RU Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||18 Nov 2022|
Lecturer Statistics Vacancies Requirements:-
- At least a PhD in Mathematical Statistical Sciences or Mathematics (Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence), but not in Operations Research / Applied Statistics / Demography / Decision Science / Analytics / Applied Mathematics. The Department of Statistics teaches mathematical statistics with emphasis on the development of the statistical theory and its subsequent application thereof and not necessarily the application of statistics. The successful candidate is required to have experience in teaching in one or more of the following disciplinary areas of Mathematical Statistics at undergraduate and postgraduate levels: Distribution theory; Multivariate Analysis; Generalized Linear Models; Classification/Statistical Learning; Bayesian Statistics; Financial Statistics; Stochastic Processes; Time Series Analysis; Bootstrap; Linear Algebra; Calculus.
How to Submit Online Applications for Lecturer Statistics Vacancies at RU?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for the RU Lecturer Statistics Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting the RU official Portal chooses the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Eastern Cape.
- Cross-check the Lecturer Statistics Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded the RU Lecturer Statistics Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the RU Career Portal.