Latest hirings on Sakhisizwe Municipality Municipal Manager Vacancies in East London. Career choice at Sakhisizwe Municipality Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Municipal Manager Jobs at Sakhisizwe Municipality.
Municipal Manager Available Jobs at Sakhisizwe Municipality 2022 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of Sakhisizwe Municipality Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Sakhisizwe Municipality Vacancies for Municipal Manager Positions. The applications for Sakhisizwe Municipality Municipal Manager Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in East London. Applicants should rapidly apply for Sakhisizwe Municipality East London Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Sakhisizwe Municipality Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Sakhisizwe Municipality Vacancies 2022
Sakhisizwe Municipality Municipal Manager Jobs in East London Hiring info
|Hiring Organization:-||Sakhisizwe Municipality|
|Job Type:-||Municipal Manager Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In East London|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Sakhisizwe Municipality Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||11 Nov 2022|
Municipal Manager Vacancies Requirements:-
• Matric • B-Degree in Public Administration/Public Management/Political Sciences / Social Science /Law or Equivalent (NQF Level 7) Qualification • A relevant and appropriate NQF level 8 qualifications will be a strong recommendation. Compliance with the minimum competency levels as prescribed by the Government Gazette no 29967 of 15 June 2007 • Planning and organising skills. A minimum of a five years’ relevant experience at a senior management level •Have proven successful institutional transformation within public or private sector •Good communication skills •Advanced knowledge and understanding of relevant polices and legislation •Advanced understanding of institutional governance systems and performance management •Advanced understanding of Council Operations and delegation of powers •Good Governance •Audit and Risk Management establishment and functionality •Budget and Financial Management •A valid Code B Driving Licence •Willingness and ability to work over and above call of work and under pressure
How to Submit Online Applications for Municipal Manager Vacancies at Sakhisizwe Municipality?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for Sakhisizwe Municipality Municipal Manager Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting Sakhisizwe Municipality official Portal choose the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Eastern Cape.
- Cross-check the Municipal Manager Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded Sakhisizwe Municipality Municipal Manager Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the Sakhisizwe Municipality Career Portal.