Discover the latest Sanparks Chain Management Practitioner Vacancies in Gqeberha with this concise guide. Learn about the requirements and application processes for Chain Management Practitioner Jobs at Sanparks. Begin a fulfilling career by applying for Sanparks Chain Management Practitioner Jobs in Gqeberha, and eliminate doubts about current Sanparks Chain Management Practitioner Careers by Reading the Entire Article.
Check New:- Sanparks Vacancies
Sanparks Chain Management Practitioner Vacancies in Gqeberha 2023 – Eastern Cape Jobs
|Sanparks Vacancies 2023
|Chain Management Practitioner Jobs
|Jobs In Gqeberha
|Eastern Cape Jobs
|Application Form (If Needed):-
|Download Sanparks Job Application Form Pdf
|R 258,532 – R348,107/- Yearly
|27 Jun 2023
Check Latest:- Eastern Cape Latest Jobs
Sanparks Chain Management Practitioner Postion Requirements:-
Explore the diverse qualifications for Chain Management Practitioner Jobs at Sanparks in this succinct paragraph. Find the eligibility criteria for Sanparks Chain Management Practitioner Vacancies outlined below.
- Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Procurement/ Logistics. Post Diploma/ Degree in Supply Chain Management / Procurement/ Logistics will be Advantageous.
- Experience in a Tourism related field for 10 to 15 years.
- Should have 3 to 5 years experience as a specialist in SCM with experience in the public sector.
- A working knowledge of relevant legislation, including the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, PFMA, PPPFA, CIDB, B-BBEE Act and its code of good practice, SANParks Policies and General Procurement Guidelines.
- Knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement processes in the public sector and relevant legislation is essential.
- Knowledge of SANParks Business.
- Applicant must be flexible and have the ability to meet tight deadlines and work without supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective team management and leadership abilities, as well as negotiation skills, facilitation, and organization skills.
- A valid South African resident status and strong knowledge of South Africaâs procurement procedures.
- Computer literacy is essential – MS Word, Outlook and Excel – proof of qualification/course required
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, highly analytical, and good planning skills are essential.
- Official accommodation will not be available in the park.
How to Apply Online for Chain Management Practitioner Jobs at Sanparks?
Discover the online application process for Sanparks Chain Management Practitioner jobs in this concise paragraph. We’ve provided detailed information and streamlined steps to ensure a seamless application experience. To access the application, Click Here.
Latest Hiring Government Entities in South Africa (Check Now)
Discover endless possibilities at Nxtgovtjobs — your gateway to a brighter future! Head to our homepage for more exciting opportunities.