UFH Lecturer Speech Language Pathology Vacancies in East London – Deadline 09 June 2023
Discover the latest UFH Lecturer Speech Language Pathology Vacancies in East London with this concise guide. Learn about the requirements and application processes for Lecturer Speech Language Pathology Jobs at UFH. Begin a fulfilling career by applying for UFH Lecturer Speech Language Pathology Jobs in East London, and eliminate doubts about current UFH Lecturer Speech Language Pathology Careers by Reading the Entire Article.
Check New:- UFH Vacancies
UFH Lecturer Speech Language Pathology Vacancies in East London 2023 – Eastern Cape Jobs
|Hiring Organization:-||UFH Vacancies 2023|
|Job Type:-||Lecturer Speech Language Pathology Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In East London|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download UFH Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/- Yearly|
||09 June 2023|
Check Latest:- Eastern Cape Latest Jobs
UFH Lecturer Speech Language Pathology Postion Requirements:-
Explore the diverse qualifications for Lecturer Speech Language Pathology Jobs at UFH in this succinct paragraph. Find the eligibility criteria for UFH Lecturer Speech Language Pathology Vacancies outlined below.
- Doctoral Degree for Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor and full Professor post; or Masters Degree for Lecturer post with plans for Doctoral Degree Registration; and with professional qualification(s) and research specialization in Speech-Language Pathology/Therapy for all academic rank levels
- Professional registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa in the category of Speech Therapist
- At least two years clinical experience
- At least 10 years’ experience in higher education for a full Professor / 7 years for Associate Professor /5 years for a Senior Lecturer / 3 years for a Lecturer; including, academic and clinical teaching, curriculum development and research experience in Speech-Language Pathology/Therapy commensurate with the academic rank being applied for.
- Track record of Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) accredited research publications commensurate with the academic rank being applied for.
- Successful postgraduate supervision, including Masters and Doctoral supervision, commensurate with the academic rank being applied for.
How to Apply Online for Lecturer Speech Language Pathology Jobs at UFH?
Discover the online application process for UFH Lecturer Speech Language Pathology jobs in this concise paragraph. We’ve provided detailed information and streamlined steps to ensure a seamless application experience. To access the application, Click Here.
Apply Now for UFH Lecturer Speech Language Pathology Vacancies
Discover endless possibilities at Nxtgovtjobs — your gateway to a brighter future! Head to our homepage for more exciting opportunities.