Latest hirings on UFH Violence Prevention Unit Vacancies in Alice. Career choice at UFH Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Violence Prevention Unit Jobs at UFH.
Violence Prevention Unit Available Jobs at UFH 2022 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of the UFH Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for UFH Vacancies for Violence Prevention Unit Positions. Applications for UFH Violence Prevention Unit Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Alice. Applicants should rapidly apply for UFH Alice Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for UFH Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- UFH Vacancies 2022
UFH Violence Prevention Unit Jobs in Alice Hiring info
|Job Type:-||Violence Prevention Unit Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Vacancies Type:-||Government vacancies
|Locality:-||Jobs In Alice|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download UFH Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||29 Nov 2022|
Violence Prevention Unit Vacancies Requirements:-
- A Master’s degree in Gender Studies or Community Development or Social Science or Social Work or Law and/or other related fields of study;
- A minimum of five years of field-based GBV work (or related sector), plus 3 years in a senior management position;
- A PhD in any of the above fields will be an advantage.
How to Submit Online Applications for Violence Prevention Unit Vacancies at UFH?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for the UFH Violence Prevention Unit Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting the UFH official Portal chooses the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Eastern Cape.
- Cross-check the Violence Prevention Unit Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded the UFH Violence Prevention Unit Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the UFH Career Portal.