Latest hirings on University of Fort Hare Project Manager Vacancies in East London. Career choice at University of Fort Hare Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Project Manager Jobs at University of Fort Hare.
Project Manager Available Jobs at University of Fort Hare 2023 – Closing Date
Eastern Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of University of Fort Hare Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for University of Fort Hare Vacancies for Project Manager Positions. The applications for University of Fort Hare Project Manager Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in East London. Applicants should rapidly apply for University of Fort Hare East London Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for University of Fort Hare Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Eastern Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- University of Fort Hare Vacancies 2023
University of Fort Hare Project Manager Jobs in East London Hiring info
|Hiring Organization:-||University of Fort Hare|
|Job Type:-||Project Manager Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In East London|
|Region:-||Eastern Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download University of Fort Hare Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||06 Mar 2023|
Project Manager Vacancies Requirements:-
- University degree in Commerce/Business/Finance/Accounting and/ or related field with honours or post graduate diploma (NQF L8),
- Chartered Accountant CA (SA) and experience in the Higher Education Sector will be an added advantage,
- Equivalent industry and proven project management experience of at least 5 years in an asset management environment,
- Computer literacy/Microsoft Excel proficient,
- Ability to work independently and in a team,
- Ability to work under pressure and be deadline driven,
- Ability to multitask and liaise confidently verbally and in writing at all levels,
- Aptitude for figures and logical approach to queries, service excellence focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Knowledge of ITS Integrator system will be added advantage,
- Driver’s license is prerequisite considering the expectation of travel between campuses.
How to Submit Online Applications for Project Manager Vacancies at University of Fort Hare?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for University of Fort Hare Project Manager Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting University of Fort Hare official Portal choose the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Eastern Cape.
- Cross-check the Project Manager Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded University of Fort Hare Project Manager Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the University of Fort Hare Career Portal.